Favourite Images of 2016. Vote to win!
I've had a huge year in my photography business (and a whole year living at and operating my little farm at Eugowra!), so thought I'd share my favourite family photography images from 2016.
To celebrate a fantastic year, I'm running a
"Favourite Images of 2016"
Here's how it works:
Each image has been allocated a number in the top left hand corner.
The image with the most votes will win a 20 page brag book plus an 8"x12" print enlargement of that image for that family - valued at $325!
I will also draw a random winner (from everyone who votes) who will win a family photography session (for up to 6 people) with me and an 8"x12" print enlargement - valued at $225!
How to enter:
* Fill out the form below with your name, email and the image number you are voting for.
* After you've submitted your vote, pop a comment in the comments section at the bottom of this blog to let us all know which image you voted for and why! (See my example!)
* Share this blog on facebook to let your friends and family know and to receive an extra entry!
The nitty gritty stuff:
- Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 18th January 2016.
- Only one vote allowed per person (ie. one image number)
- The image with the highest number of votes will be awarded the 20 page brag book of their session plus an 8"x12" print enlargement of their winning image. Avalind Photography will design the brag book using images of their choice from the shoot.
- One voter will be randomly selected to win a family photography session for up to 6 people and an 8"x12" print enlargement - valued at $225
- Votes will only be valid if they have followed the instructions above – i.e. you must fill out the form with your name, email address and image number and then comment in the comments section with the image number you voted for.. Failure to do these two steps will render your vote invalid.
- Winners will be notified by their email address.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prizes must be claimed by 31st January 2016. Unclaimed prizes will not be redrawn.
(I hate spam too so your email address will never be shared. You will be sent an email notifying you of the winners once the competition closes.)