Autumn is here! | Forbes Photographer
Summer has come and gone and Autumn has arrived. Have you noticed the leaves on the trees are just starting to turn? Well, they are here in the Central West!
I have to say I love love love autumn colours!
If you have a big garden full of autumn colour or have a beautiful park near by, NOW is the time for family photos! Why not take advatange of all that amazing colour before it's gone for another year?! Book here!
Did you know you can received a free "Shooting for Success" guide via email just by filling out a little form? This guide provides you with information on what to expect from a photo shoot with me, outlines studio policies and provides information on when the best time to capture your family are. Click here to access the form and receive your free guide!
Seeing as a new season has arrived, I think it's time for an update of what I'm up to!
* Western Australia - family photo sessions available between 8th - 15th March, in and around Perth and south to Williams. I will also be over there later in the year so please let me know if these dates don't suit!
* The first of the monthly family photo shoot giveaway sessions - Gundagai 21st March 2016 (get in touch if you're within an hour of Gundagai and would like a family session on 19th, 20th or 22nd March)
* Mother's Day (May 8th 2016) will arrive before we know it! I will be in the Central West that weekend if you are looking for a Mother's Day session! Our most popular gift voucher is perfect for mum, click here for more info and to purchase!
* Road trip to Lawn Hill Gorge and onto the Gulf in Queensland - July 2016, details of session availability on my way there and back will be posted soon!
* "The Making of Your Manuscript" workshop with renowned author Fleur McDonald, Orroroo SA - July 2016, yes this means I have a super exciting little project that I will share with you all soon!
* On farm mini-sessions - 24th September 2016 at my property "Little Avalind", 31 Eulimore Rd, Eugowra NSW
I should also congratulate the folloing people on winning a family photoshoot valued at $500!
* Kellie Salmon - January winner
* Ebony Bunting - February winner
* Luisa Simeonidis - Winner of the Random Act of Kindness Week giveaway
Congratulations and I can't wait to capture your family memories for you!
Keen to know more about the mini-sessions or an on farm shoot? Subscribe to the mailing list here.
Until next time