I don't do weddings, but...
Weddings! I love to attend them but I do not like photographing them!
I get sooo many enquiries for wedding photography that I thought I'd pop a little blog together with my fave wedding photographers (who I'm going to have a hard time choosing between if I ever get married haha!). They will all fit in to different budgets so take the time to check them out!
If you are getting married soon and are looking for a photographer, here's my tips:
* Have a really good look at a potential photographer's portfolio and choose someone who's work & style you love!
* Cheap photographers are never good and good photographers are never cheap! Have a clear idea of your budget but try to choose your photographer based on their work and not just their prices!
* Meet with your top couple of choices and see if you get along! Can you picture spending the day with that photographer?
* Make sure you are booking a professional photographer & not a "weekend warrior"! You want someone experienced, especially when mother nature throws a curve ball like rainy or stormy weather etc.
* Have a look at some sample prints and albums to see what you will receive after your wedding and don't forget to check out their reviews!
The photographers who's work and style I love are:
(click on the link to head straight to their facebook page!)
Thomas Stewart Photography - Bowral NSW
Edwina Robertson Photography - Brisbane Qld
Andrew Pearson Photography - Tamworth NSW
Holly Bradford Photography - Young NSW
Lisa Weber Photographer - Dubbo NSW
RJH Photography - Orange NSW
Why have I picked these people? Because their work is amazing and it's so easy for me to send off a blog link to recommend these fabulous people rather than finding their individual links each time I'm asked about photographing a wedding!
I hoped I've helped you find the photographer you're looking for on your big day!
Are you a VIP yet? Subscribe to our email list to be the first to hear about our specials AND go into the draw for a FREE family photoshoot valued at $500, one winner drawn EVERY month. Subscribe here!
Have you seen the rural landscapes available to purchase as prints and canvas in the online store? Check it out here!